Sunday, April 13, 2008

Meet Frankie A Unique and Touching Heroine


What's her name?
Frankie (real name Francesca)

Why did you pick that name?
I had Frankie's name picked out way before I found her. One of my favorite movies is "Frankie & Johnnie." I've always thought it was so cool that a girl's name could be Frankie. And it just so happens I have my own personal Johnnie who is my husband.

Give us a brief description of how she looks.
She has four, 2-inch legs, red silky soft fur, flappy ears, fawn brown eyes, a skinny tail and a black button nose

Is there anything unusual about her appearance?
Well I guess you could say the fact that her back legs are wheels would be unusual.

Who does she love? Why?
She loves everyone because dogs love unconditionally. Though I think she loves me most of all (I sure hope so!).

Does this person love her?
Absolutely, without a doubt! She would do anything for her little sweetheart.

Tell us about her family.
She has a wonderful, caring, loving Mom, a Dad who adores her, a big yellow lab sister, Kylie and a tabby striped cat sister, Dani.

Where is she from?
She is from the quaint village of Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin

Does her hometown affect her behavior, thoughts and attitude?
Oh yes! Her hometown has been so supportive and compassionate towards the "little dog with tires." Frankie loves to share her positive attitude for overcoming a challenge with everyone she meets.

What does she want out of life?
Probably first and foremost would be kibbles and treats. After that, all she wants is someone to love and cuddle with her.

What's her biggest secret? (Only share if it isn't a spoiler in the story.)
Her biggest secret? She really does love her cat sister.

Did you write more than one story about her?
Not yet, but I plan to.

How would she describe you?
The best human mom a little dog could ever ask for.

Is there anything else about your heroine that we need to know? Feel free to share.
Frankie taught me that we all have challenges. She taught me not to feel sorry for her or for myself. She taught me to look for a blessing in the challenge we faced when she became paralyzed. She showed me being positive will bring much joy and blessings to my life and it has. Her motto is: Be positive and Keep on Rolling!

Please provide your website link.

What is the link to buy your book?

No comments:

Post a Comment