1. What is the name of the book where we would meet the animal? What genre is it?
Paranormal Erotic Romance
The animal is: Gizmo, a talking cat
2. Who wrote the book?
3. What would the animal that of the author? You can tell us the truth.
Gizmo, of course, adores me! I'm his master and best friend and creator.
4. Tell us a little about the animal. How would you describe their appearance? That's more than just cuddly and furry. Give us enough detail to get a clear idea of how they look.
Gizmo is a gray and black tabby domestic cat. He's large (overweight) and cuddly but sassy.
5. What part does the animal play in the book? Are you the hero, the best friend, the side kick, the hero... ?
Gizmo is Becca's best friend and constant side-kick. He constantly gets her into trouble with his big, sarcastic mouth. He even brings evil dragons and evil armies down on her.
6. Is there a specific reason why the animal is in the story? Don't give us any story spoilers, but you can share some teasers if you want.
Gizmo provides comic relief and also a sounding board for Becca, the heroine.
7. What time period does the animal live in?
Gizmo and Becca start out in contemporary times but are sucked into a medieval cartoon where the majority of the story takes place.
8. Where is the animal from?
He's from .
9. Do they live in the same place now?
No, Gizmo and Becca have been sucked onto the world of Templar.
10. Tell us about the place where the animal lives.
Templar is a medieval world filled with an evil king, armies who fly on dragons, and is in dire need of a savior.
11. What special skills or abilities does the animal have?
Gizmo speaks and understands English since he's been transported onto Templar and poses as an ordinary house cat and so is invaluable as a spy to help the good guys.
12. How do those skills or abilities affect the animal's part in the story?
Since he can pose as an ordinary cat, he should be a wonderful spy. However, his big mouth keeps getting him in trouble.
13. Tell us about the animal's past. Can you share one really good experience and/or one really bad experience? I know that bad experience can be tough, but it would tell us more about what they have been through.
Gizmo's worst experience is when an evil dragon swoops down and almost eats him.
14. Who is the most important person in the animal's life? Tell us about them.
Becca is Gizmo's master and best friend. Together they are transported onto the mythical world of Templar where suddenly Gizmo can speak and won't keep his big mouth shut. Together with a rag tag band of locals, Gizmo and Becca are called upon to oust the evil King Heinrich, his army, and his evil dragons.
15. Is that person in the story we're talking about?
Yes, Becca is the heroine of the story.
16. How does that person impact the animal's life?
Gizmo is completely devoted to Becca and will risk his life for her, as she does for him. If not for her, he would still be an ordinary, misunderstood cat on Earth.
17. What do you see in the animal's future?
Gizmo will probably be knighted and have to deal with a very irritating talking dog.
18. Is the author going to write another story that includes this animal? Or, is this book part of a series?
Yes to both! The sequel is in the works now and Gizmo is extremely excited to be back int he spotlight.